Thursday, February 2, 2017

Hmmmmm

Well, I'm not totally sure what to write about today.  What's been on my mind?

I had a funny dream with Gran and Grandaddy in it.  I love that I still have dreams about my grandfathers.  They are still mine and I still know they love me and I look forward to seeing them again!

What else?

I got to watch Noah compete in the school spelling bee and Naomi compete in the school geography bee yesterday.  I found myself feeling nervous for them each time their turn would come closer.  I would think of the correct answer and wish I could just transmit it to their minds.  They both did great without my help though!  And neither one looked too nervous.  Noah tied for third and Naomi got first!

Hmmmm.....

I didn't think I was going to workout yesterday, but as the day went on I knew I really should.  My body seemed to just want to move.  Even though I would really like to not exercise a lot of times, I know that I don't want to lose the benefits!  So, the younger kids (last night was mutual) and I actually got dinner cleaned up before bedtime, and I had time for a 30 minute workout before putting kids to bed.  Spencer wanted to exercise too.  He is so good at it!  His burpees are really fast.  And he watches closely and listens when I am trying to help him do a new exercise correctly.  It was fun! 

No comments: