Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sew Alongs and Such

More changes to my blog. Nothing really big, but I like it a little better. Over on the right side I've added a few buttons.

One for Friday's Fix-up. If you don't know about Friday's Fix-up click on the button, or come back here tomorrow to find out more.

One for the Pajama Party Sew Along from Sew Mama Sew. I haven't started on the jammie pants for my girls yet, but hope to in the next couple of days. This sew along came at just the right time.

And the last is the 2009 Advent Calendar Sew Along from Craft Apple. I've been wanting to make an advent calendar for years, but never could come up with just the right thing. Last night I finally figured it out, and I am WAY excited! It's quite different from Craft Apple's stocking calendar, but I think it will be perfect for our family. I'll put up a post about it as soon as I get started.

No comments: