Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday's Fix-up: more pictures on my wall

I call my entryway the coat room. It is more of a room than a hallway and it is where we hang our coats and backpacks and stuff our hats and gloves and boots and helmets and whatever else happens to land there. It is usually a pretty chaotic place. And it's the first thing you see when you come into my home! This is a little mortifying to me. In a slight attempt to make the coat room a little nicer I hung up a few pictures on one wall, planning to fill the wall with pictures of people who are dear to us. As you can see, I didn't get very far.



I have now added 5 pictures, and it looks a little nicer. Fuller. More special people.



It's not done yet. I want to keep adding pictures. And someday I would like to get rid of that awful wood panelling!!! Or at least paint it. You just wait, eventually it will end up being a Friday Fix-up.

My fix-up for next week: super cheap bathroom decor for my very blah bathroom.

If you have a fix-up of any kind you'd like to share, write a post about it on your own blog and add your link to the Mr. Linky box below. Or leave a comment telling about something you have fixed-up.

Aimee



3 comments:

Chaney said...

It looks good Aimee! I want to post, I actually did something this week (my wallet from last week...LOL!) but I don't have time until Monday morning. So, I'll have to post it then!

Sorry it's not done today!

Lynsey said...

I love your wall, it looks so cute. It's always so fun to walk by and see pics of your loved ones, that's probably why my walls are covered with pictures. :)

Cathie said...

I thought of posting my silverware drawer clean-up, but really, it didn't look any different. But it's now CLEAN and free of dust, crumbs and lots of unneeded bag ties.

Besides, I really did it on Saturday, anyway.

Thanks for the compliment on the zip bag, too.