Thursday, September 10, 2009

Join Me For Friday's Fix-up

I live in a regular house. My five children and my husband also live in this regular house. It is not new, or huge, or beautifully decorated. And it tends to be quite messy at times. This regular house, however, is our home and I want it to be a heavenly home. I can't do it all at once, so I'm taking little bites. I choose one thing to work on every week. Something I can clean out, organize, redecorate, or basically improve. Anything that makes life at home a little nicer and a little more heavenly.

I would love to have you join me!

Choose something in your home and fix it up. Anything. It could be something small, like clearing out some old magazines. Or it could be a much bigger project like painting your kitchen cabinets. Rearrange some furniture, clean out a closet, hang something new on a wall, get rid of old toys or clothes. I always have to consider what's going on and how much time I will really have to finish my chosen task. Right now it isn't much so I've been sticking with smaller jobs. Choose something that works best for you.

Write a post about it on your blog. Include before and after pictures. It is always encouraging to yourself and to others to see what you have accomplished. Here is a button you can include in either your post or on your sidebar. Please link it back to this post if using it on your sidebar.

Every Friday I will post my fix-up with a Mr. Linky at the bottom where you can add a link to your post. We can all encourage each other in our fix-ups and we'll probably get some great ideas as well. The more the merrier. Hope to see you on Friday!

No comments: