Thursday, March 9, 2017

Snow Day

I just got a text from Annie's Seminary teacher saying that school is canceled for today.  We got about 6 inches of snow during the night.  The forecast said it would rain.  But we are back to beautiful white!  I'm keeping my phone and the home phone right next to me so that I can catch them as soon as they ring.  I would love to let the kids sleep a little longer.  I'm not sure how Sister Martin always knows so early that we will have a snow day, but she is always right.  I'm hoping we can get the house clean!  The kids are pretty tired of snow, so I don't think they will be all that anxious to go play in it. 

I read about Christ's baptism in my scripture study this morning.  It was such a simple thing for Him to do, but I don't think He did anything lightly.  He had great purpose in being baptized. 

Time to run.  Happy Snow Day!

No comments: