Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Project Improv - again

Way back in January I posted that my Project Improv squares were all done. I thought so, so I read through the instructions again looking for Jacquie's address so I could mail them. Then I noticed that the squares are actually supposed to be 12 and a half inches, not 12 inches like I had made mine. I was a little disappointed that I couldn't put them right in the mail. I've thought for a long time about how I could make those squares just half an inch bigger and still have them look ok. I couldn't figure it out. So I got my scraps out and started over. I'm really glad I did because I like these last two even better. I'll just call those first three my practice squares.





Here is the blue/green.





And here is the pink/orange.


3 comments:

Lynsey said...

Wow! I love them all. They look great.

Heidi Weaver said...

Those are seriously cool!! You are so talented Aimee. Love you,
~Heidi~

jacquie said...

i've so done that too! these look great though!!