Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday's Fix-up: a little more order

Ahhhhhhhh. Another space, small though it may be, cleaned up and organized! Oh it feels good.


This little cabinet and the tub on top were containing a few good things and a few not so good things, but everything was just thrown or stuffed in. It was not a good use of space. Plus there was that pile on top. I pulled out and sorted and moved things around and ended up with an empty cabinet. So I filled it with some nicely folded fabric.


Until now that fabric has been stuck in cardboard boxes. Makes it kind of hard to see what I've got and use it. Sadly, this is not all of my fabric. There are still boxes waiting to be emptied and fabric waiting to be used or at least stored in a better way. I'll get there. But having this little bit put in order is great! I just love looking at it!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I am so impressed at how well you are sticking to this Aimee. I am not sure that I would do as well. I hope so. You are doing great! Keep it up. I love you Aimee.

Lynsey said...

You are AMAZING! What a great way to store your fabric for all those wonderful projects I know you will do. Can't wait to see what is in store for next week. :) Love Ya

Jocie said...

Okay, definitely NOT an "adventure" but I certainly admire your "pursuit" of order. It looks wonderful. Now just keep Naomi and Noah out of it because it looks like fun!