Thursday, April 8, 2010

Getting to Know You part 24

Q:  What is the busiest day of your week?

A:  Wednesday.  I am so glad today is Thursday! 

Yesterday we had dentist appointments for the 4 oldest kids, I helped at the school, had a meeting about Primary (the children's organization at church in which I am very blessed to serve) at my house, Kiddo had band after school and Miss Banana had piano lessons.  Mixed in with all of that was all the everyday stuff: naps, meals, laundry, homework, etc., etc., etc.  Thursday is a welcome sight! 

Please leave a comment and tell me about your busiest day of the week.

9 comments:

Sarah said...

mondays - homeschool co-op day.

Chaney said...

Wednesdays because we have dance for KatieJo & Phillip and Samuel has wrestling. Truthfully everyday is busy Wednesdays just happen to have 2 extras thrown in.

Ken and Kelly said...

Everyday at the kids dentist is busy

Lynsey said...

Most days are pretty busy lately, but the worst ones would be Monday and Tuesday because on top of daily things I also have data entry work.

nanajohanna said...

I guess for me it really varies because of my work schedule being a three week cycle. Whenever I work twelve hour shifts 3 days in a row, I really look forward to the next day. That's my favorite day.

Judi said...

Tuesdays . . . because we have to leave the house for piano lessons and we do errands that day too. Wednesdays because the girls have Girl Scouts and choir. But honestly I feel like every week day is busy with homeschooling! Although we are on spring break but that doesn't stop the messes or the laundry!

Alisa said...

Thursday. It's the day I do all my errands and grocery shopping. Often my husband has a meeting at night as well.

Hannah said...

Wednesday!! I start the day @ 8:30 watching one of Orions friends while his mom works at the school. At 9:36, Andy leaves, and I run out the door to Institute. After Institute ends, I go grocery shopping and sometimes out to lunch with my friend. I get home at about 2. Then every other Wednesday night I have Activity days, so if there is some last minute preparation I need to do for that, it gets done Wednesday afternoon. Wednesdays are my busiest day, but they are also my favorite day next to Sunday. I love being able to go and study the scriptures without children crawling on me.

Heidi said...

My busiest day changes from week to week. My weeks are never the same.