Monday, October 2, 2017

Let's Try This Again

I sort of re-discovered my neglected blog this weekend, and would like to start writing again in the mornings.  I'm really thankful to have what I do have written.

This weekend was the 187th Semi-Annual General Conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  And it was wonderful.  Stephen got to go with his friend to the Saturday afternoon and Priesthood sessions.

I loved so many different talks.  Right now, one of my very favorites is Elder Anderson's.  He was the last speaker on Sunday afternoon, and had a little extra time and so he shared a little extra.  He shared part of a message Elder Hales had prepared, just in case he was able to attend.  Elder Hales actually passed away at 12:15 that afternoon, and it was wonderful to hear his last words to the church.

No comments: