Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Mountain Biking Days 3 and 4


I went biking with James last night.  Just the two of us.  He has been wanting to see where we bike and just what kind of trail it is.  He really enjoyed the trail.  It is still slow going for me.  We have to bike up the road for half a mile, maybe a mile.  I really don't know.  I'm a terrible judge of distance.  Anyway, that ride up is hard for me.  I end up walking part of the time when I just can't pedal anymore.  But I do expect that will change!  My legs were so tired last night after James and I got home, and I was worried about how they would feel in the morning since Cecily and I were planning to go this morning at 5:30.

 

I did fine!  Actually I did better this morning than I did last night.  Both biking up the road and biking on the trail.  Yes!  I was definitely the slowest one of the group, hopefully that will get better too.  But I didn't feel quite so afraid today.  Still nervous, but not so afraid.  I can feel that I'm making some progress.  Wow, my legs are tired though!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Keep it up Aimee!! Love to see your posts. Looking forward to taking a ride with you.

Love,

Ben