Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My 9 Patch

I haven't done much on my nine patch quilt lately. I would really like to start making more progress on it. I'm following a picture rather than a pattern, but a nine patch quilt is pretty simple. Click HERE to see the picture. Mine won't look exactly like the one in the picture. But that's the basic idea I'm going for. I really like the white in that quilt, but I'm thinking about going with a more creamy color. Here is my latest block. I think it might be my favorite so far.


3 comments:

Lynsey said...

I LOVE those colors!!! I think you NEED to come to denver and teach me how to do that. Love ya and Miss ya!!

Autumn said...

And then come to Southern California to teach me next. This is gorgeous and I agree it's a new favorite for me, too. I also loved the picture of the other 9 patch quilt you referenced. I like your idea of using a creamy color, too. Keep these updates comin', we are lovin' it!!

I love you Aimee. Miss you.

Autumn

Esther said...

I was just looking at my stacks of scraps wondering what to do with them...

Maybe not as inspiring as the Tetons, but just what I needed. :D