Monday, February 9, 2009

Morning!

Morning came and life is better. Sorry if I caused too much worry. My thoughts at 1 in the morning are not always the best, which is why it is always a good idea for me to go to bed before my thoughts can drift that way. I did enjoy Sacrament Meeting yesterday, but I guess the rest of the day was kind of long. James had a meeting before church so I got everyone ready by myself, then he went home teaching after church, and then he had Stake Priesthood Meeting last night and so I got to put everyone to bed by myself, which I'm really not good at. And somehow every Sunday the house ends up looking like it was hit by that ever-busy tornado. Ughhhh! And yes, I do miss my family. Most of the time I'm ok with living far away. Or, really, I just keep myself so busy that I don't have time to think about it. I really feel that Moscow is the place for us right now. But when it's late and I'm feeling a little down, I can get quite homesick.

Today, things are looking up. I've accomplished a few things this morning, and just let some other things go that really weren't worth stressing over. And I have prayed. And now my heart is light, and I am filled with gratitude for a loving Heavenly Father who hears me and loves me. I am always amazed at the peace praying brings to me. And now I can go on.

1 comment:

Chaney said...

I just wanted to tell you that I love you Aimee! I am so grateful to have you for a sister-in-law! And my house ALWAYS looks like a tornado (or at the very least a small earth quake) has hit on Sunday nights. It's so hard to keep kids occupied on a day that we are supposed to be "resting"!