Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday's Mess

I've been thinking about this for a while and I've been really excited for Monday to come. On Monday's I'll post a picture of a mess somewhere around my house. That doesn't sound very exciting I guess. The exciting part is that during the week I will clean up, reorganize, de-clutter, whatever needs to be done, and show the results on Friday's Fix-up. I'm hoping this will be a good motivator for me. It will give me a clearly defined goal to work on, and I will have a time limit which is very important for me to have. But why post a picture? That could be just a little embarrassing! Well, I want to be able to compare the pictures. I think it will make me feel good, plus it will give me a little encouragement on those discouraging days when I don't seem to be able to get anything done.


Here is today's mess.

This is just inside my bedroom door. All these games do not belong here. I started cleaning out the hall closet just after Christmas and put these games in my room "just until I empty the closet." Well the closet is still not empty. This week is looking pretty busy, so instead of trying to do the whole closet I'm just going to worry about getting these games put away.

1 comment:

Humphries said...

I think it is always nice when you can see a difference. Small steps can lead to great things, just don't give up.