Monday, November 16, 2009

Ribbon Tag Toy for Babies

Christmas is coming quicker than I had realized. I kept going along thinking, "It's only November, I've got plenty of time..." Why do I do this to myself??? Thanksgiving is next week!!!

So over the weekend I started and finished one Christmas gift! It is for one of my very littlest nieces and I hope she likes it.

My Mom gave one of these to my youngest when he was pretty little and he loved it. Then I saw this idea, and decided to try something like it. My babies all loved the crinkly noises that plastic makes. I just used an empty wipes package and stuffed it inside the square. It measures approximately 6x6 inches.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Those are so cute! You did a great job!

nanajohanna said...

Would it be okay if I steal your idea? If so, I might try to make one sometime. I do like it, even more than the one I bought for Noah. I think I got it at the state fair. You did a wonderful job and your niece will love it.

Lynsey said...

That is so cute!! I love the colors that you used.

Jules said...

Adorable. Great easy craft idea. I might see if the girls want to make one for KC for Christmas.

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Cute and good job! Babies sure do love these things!

Jackie Russell said...

Cute! Great gift idea.

Autumn said...

Oh! Isn't that cute and pretty?! I love it and I am sure your little neice will, too. How sweet!